Fields marked * are mandatory.
Directions from the High Street:
- Turn up King Street
- Follow the road up the hill for about half a mile
- Take the 3rd right-hand turn into Buryfields
- At the mini roundabout go straight on, parking is on the left
- Walk to the end of the car park and turn left
- The bowls club is up the path, about 100 metres on the right
If you're driving
Use the following postcode for your Sat-Nav:
If you're coming for a tournament
Parking for tournaments is often in a temporary car park, closer to the green,
you will see marshalls guiding you to the temporary car park.
Click here for a map